The Age Launches Bicycle Offensive in Lead Up to Ride To Work Day


Seriously, I love bikes, I love reading about them almost as much as I like riding them (OK probably not), but The Age is taking it to a whole new level.


Check out the following articles and videos of the last few days:

Build the paths and they will ride;

Cyclist finds the work ride balance;

Tessa rides to work: road safety;

Car vs Bike, Wife vs Husband;

Cycle Tribes of Melbourne; and

Wintry City a Wonderland for Cyclists.

There was some more, but I think you get the point. Of these, I'd recommend reading the 'Wintry City' for lessons for Melbourne from another cycling city, Minneapolis; and Build the Paths for an interesting look at relative cycling infrastructure spending in Melbourne.

Who else reckons The Age should have a 'Ride' magazine in the same vein as it's 'Drive' magazine?

PS. I hope to see you all on the road tomorrow for Ride to Work day!

Comments

  1. Hello there, simply becosbobetme alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts