The Age Launches Bicycle Offensive in Lead Up to Ride To Work Day


Seriously, I love bikes, I love reading about them almost as much as I like riding them (OK probably not), but The Age is taking it to a whole new level.


Check out the following articles and videos of the last few days:

Build the paths and they will ride;

Cyclist finds the work ride balance;

Tessa rides to work: road safety;

Car vs Bike, Wife vs Husband;

Cycle Tribes of Melbourne; and

Wintry City a Wonderland for Cyclists.

There was some more, but I think you get the point. Of these, I'd recommend reading the 'Wintry City' for lessons for Melbourne from another cycling city, Minneapolis; and Build the Paths for an interesting look at relative cycling infrastructure spending in Melbourne.

Who else reckons The Age should have a 'Ride' magazine in the same vein as it's 'Drive' magazine?

PS. I hope to see you all on the road tomorrow for Ride to Work day!

1 comments:

  1. Hello there, simply becosbobetme alert to your weblog thru Google, and found that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete